Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yes, buying gamepass for the first time regardless
    you should be able to, click 2015 games, and go into the games from there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

i dont see how i can login anywhere to get gamepass going, i just have highlights

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

nevermind, in now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Xbox one?

Press Channel guide, then 2015 games. Works for me,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Anyone else not able to access redzone through android app, app crashes even after restart and reinstall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use streams
    BKWDR wrote: »
    Anyone else not able to access redzone through android app, app crashes even after restart and reinstall

They were tweeting about it earlier, but they said they had it revolved. Always a few teething problems first game of the season.

Just realised there I can cast Redzone with Chromecast to the TV, watch another game on the computer, and I have Sky Sports too, so get to watch their game too. Fantasy football on the tablet, Whatsapp forum on the phone, and I'm in NFL heaven!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I love it. My wife hates it. Not a bit of housework has been done by her husband since I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

D9Male wrote: »
    I love it. My wife hates it. Not a bit of housework has been done by her husband since I got it.

Wireless headphones my friend. You can at least pretend you are doing housework now..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

D9Male wrote: »

Make sure that she sees this clip, it should make your life easier...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Anyone know if the late game on a Sunday is blacked out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    ScummyMan wrote: »
    Anyone know if the late game on a Sunday is blacked out?

No it's not. Only the 6pm and 9:25 ones are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

No it's not. Only the 6pm and 9:25 ones are.

Cheers. Feckin work is a killer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

There's a known issue with the Android App where if you go to RedZone and press Watch Live, the app crashes.

To get around this, before pressing Watch Live, change the year to 2014. Then press Watch Live. It should work then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

There's a known issue with the Android App where if you go to RedZone and press Watch Live, the app crashes.

To get around this, before pressing Watch Live, change the year to 2014. Then press Watch Live. It should work then.

That JaMarcus, was coming home this evening and couldn't get it to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Raoul

The stream is so far behind this year. A joke really!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

So I just got an Xbox One and the NFL App. I've a Gamepass subscription which I use on PC/Phone to watch games and RedZone.

On the NFL App on XB1 it shows last years RedZone shows but none for this year !? Just says... "Coming Soon".

Is it just me ? Is there no recent RedZone on the NFL App on XB1 ?

delete it, go in and download it again, i had the same issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

delete it, go in and download it again, i had the same issue

Thanks. I deleted the app and reinstalled. But still no redzone.I can watch games fine but under redzone it just shows last year's (but just 5 min recaps) and a "coming soon". No sign of this season's redzones.

When I open the app I go to channel guide ->nfl redzone from nfl network. And in there I just see coming soon :(

Are the Redzones Archived on the XBOX One or just live ?

You need to login, go to the side bar and press and Y iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Sorry if it’s been asked but I can’t seem to find redzone on the Apple tv app…. Is it available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭twerg_85

Howdy,
    I used hola vpn through Greece and get 395 real, about 89 euro, for the regular season. when I enter details, it gives error that billing address doesn't match cc address.
    Anyone else get this error? Anyway to pay with PayPal?
    Ta,
    F.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

anyone else having any bother with chromecast tonight? I cant get it to launch from the homepage at all, only way to get it working is to copy the address to a browser and cast from there, but quality isnt as good as the deidicated casting tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use streams
    No, mine's working perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,243 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Am I the only one not seeing Redzone on the Sky Go app tonight ?

Because there are so may soccer games on perhaps.

Better go and sign up for the Game pass free trial if its not going to be on Sky Go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Raoul

Better go and sign up for the Game pass free trial if its not going to be on Sky Go.
    It used to never be on sky go. The way to get it was to watch it on the sky sports site here:
    http://www.skysports.com/watch

Raoul wrote: »
    It used to never be on sky go. The way to get it was to watch it on the sky sports site here:
    http://www.skysports.com/watch

Thanks for that.

Now I know why I saw it last weekend
    It seems reason it was on Sky Go last week is because it was broadcast on Sky Sports 5 which is available on the Sky Go app.

It also seems that you can only use the above link on a desktop and not a mobile device.

Just checked the SKY EPG and it seems Redzone is on the red button again next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

You can watch Redzone on the Sky Sports Extra channel on Sky Go. There's never any information on the EPG for what's on the channel but Redzone is always there :)

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    You can watch Redzone on the Sky Sports Extra channel on Sky Go. There's never any information on the EPG for what's on the channel but Redzone is always there :)

But is that available on the Android or Apple app as well as the desktop.

I have not been able to find it on the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

But is that available on the Android or Apple app as well as the desktop.

I have not been able to find it on the app.

Not sure, I don't have it registered on an android system anymore to check for you, but if you open it up and the Sky Sports Extra channel is listed then you should be good. It's channel 499 and doesn't even show on the EPG on the desktop version but it's there and you can access it from the drop down box once you have a channel playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

It isn't on the PlayStation app.

Advertisement