Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    Last night's 'Game in 40' is up which is good to see. Hopefully they'll keep up this standard throughout the season.

Sorry if I missed it, but what's the story with downloading on iOS? When did they say this would be available?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Last night's 'Game in 40' is up which is good to see. Hopefully they'll keep up this standard throughout the season.

Sorry if I missed it, but what's the story with downloading on iOS? When did they say this would be available?

The last I saw they just said it would be available very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Anyone on Android know how to delete games you've downloaded?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

BKWDR wrote: »
    Anyone on Android know how to delete games you've downloaded?

In the menu swipe left over the game and a delete button will appear. It took me a while to find it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Registered Users Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Raoul

Patww79 wrote: »

I would love an Android TV version!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Unless im missing something, the new format is a disaster, on laptop at least. Can only alternate between complete full screen and a small middle screen (which gets smaller when you try to put it into a tab filling a portion of your screen). Quad box and split screen is gone. When i tried to open a different game in a different tab it blocked me on both tabs completely. Gone are the handy switch of games, and the simple rewind function.

And still about a minute behind real time to boot. FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Unless im missing something, the new format is a disaster, on laptop at least. Can only alternate between complete full screen and a small middle screen (which gets smaller when you try to put it into a tab filling a portion of your screen). Quad box and split screen is gone. When i tried to open a different game in a different tab it blocked me on both tabs completely. Gone are the handy switch of games, and the simple rewind function.

Came in to post exactly this about the split screen. The new format is a massive massive downgrade so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Hulk Hands wrote: »

The app on the iPad is nice. I'm able to switch between the two games that are live and the rewind function is there on the app. It's like a sky plus thing. You scroll back to where you want and it shows how long you're behind the live game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

The rewind function works using a keyboard.

Seems like they want us watching one game/stream max at a time this year, which basically gets rid of the best thing about Gamepass. Is there only one package this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Definitely a big let down that, picked up a HD projector over the summer that is at 150", would have worked out to about four 65" screens at once on the quad box... hopefully it's just to do with preseason and few (although it is four...) games on at once.

Condensed games not up yet

There's probably only one chimp in the office working on the condensed games and there are a good few games to condense so i kind of expected this would be the way today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭Jofspring

It's a new crowd so you would imagine there will be teething problems. Still time before the season starts to get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Raoul

That is sh1te. I will be commuting soon and on a bus for an hour from around 7. I haven't signed up yet and I may not if it continues like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Condensed still not up :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,487 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

ScummyMan wrote: »

Also would appear that at present you can't stream to your tv.

Better get it sorted soon:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

ScummyMan wrote: »

:pac: :pac: was watching some earlier

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

nota fan of the new layout either. watching the game previously had a much better menu option in terms of the actual menu and the playing bar at the bottom. Watched the patriots game and I'm sure there is somewhere to hide scores or whatever (havent found it yet) but the sync on it was all over the place so as the game progressed, a little touchdown icon came up on the bottom of the play bar to signal that I had seen the score, but it hadnt happened at that stage so I knew a minute or 2 in advance that a team was to score.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Can everyone please make sure to submit a complaint, the current offering is appalling.

I've been a loyal customer for years but out the gate of this persists.

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Condensed game still not up yet. 🀔

Condensed game still not up yet. ��

No sign of Hard Knocks either!

They have tweeted saying they are aware of the issues with condensed games and will have it fixed by regular season

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭Guffy

Its on it. On mobile its underneath the nfl network page

Guffy wrote: »
    Its on it. On mobile its underneath the nfl network page

Good spot. I was looking under 'featured videos' where last season's can be watched.

Good spot. I was looking under 'featured videos' where last season's can be watched.

I was too. UI isnt great tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Only 2 of the games are available as 'Game in 40' for me (HOU V CAR and MIN V BUF)...

Or am I looking at the wrong thing? This new UI is a pain in the hoop :/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Yes, buying gamepass for the first time regardless
    They have tweeted saying they are aware of the issues with condensed games and will have it fixed by regular season

smh. i'll be asking for a refund if it's not being turned around in similar times to last season. Literally the only reason i paid for gp.

• Advertisement

Just downloaded the xbox app, didn't realise it was out. Much better UI than android app. The only thing i would say is it would be much better if it had PIP so that you could watch the nfl channel while browsing the app

Advertisement