Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

BKWDR wrote: »
    Condensed game still not up yet. ��

No sign of Hard Knocks either!
    No hard Knocks is there. Sorry now but it's there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    Itssoeasy wrote: »
    No hard Knocks is there. Sorry now but it's there.

Yeah, my mistake. See the second and third posts after the one you quoted.

Yeah, my mistake. See the second and third posts after the one you quoted.

Sorry jack. The good thing is it was there quickly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

My main issue is still the fact that commercials aren't being cut out of replays. That's as good as a spoiler once you hit the fourth quarter.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    My main issue is still the fact that commercials aren't being cut out of replays. That's as good as a spoiler once you hit the fourth quarter.

What I can't understand how they can't edit the broadcast version when they edit the condensed version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

I'd like to get it but its quite expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans 40 game up already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Patww79 wrote: »

Working fine for me, make sure you're on the 0.10.2 version in the addon manager. Also check it's not the script file, which I accidentally tried to load if through the first few times. First time I installed it on Kodi which I only put on my PC in the winter, so I'm on the Krypton version if that helps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

They can be found on twitter @NFLGamePassEU ... responding promptly to torrents of abuse / helpful recommendations! They seem to be answering a lot of the questions/issues I've seen in this thread!

Sorry for the size :/

DG-SR7uXYAA3R71.jpg:medium

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I saw Henry Hodgson tweeting to people replying to various tweets sent by that Gamepass account so the problems have certainly got on the radar at the NFL.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I saw Henry Hodgson tweeting to people replying to various tweets sent by that Gamepass account so the problems have certainly got on the radar at the NFL.

Yeah that's how I found it too actually ðŸ‘

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

gerryfed wrote: »
    Sorry for the size :/

DG-SR7uXYAA3R71.jpg:medium

Can't believe they have fixed the spelling mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭PhilipsR

Is there anywhere you can see the prices for the year? If I go on to the Gamepass website it just mentions the free trial and nothing about prices. 40 euro per month still an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

PhilipsR wrote: »
    Is there anywhere you can see the prices for the year? If I go on to the Gamepass website it just mentions the free trial and nothing about prices. 40 euro per month still an option?

I don't think so, the only option I'm getting is a free trial then €159.99- nothing about anything other than one bulk payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use streams
    Lads, did they used to leave the adds in the broadcast version from years gone by? I don't recall them doing it, it's pretty painful watching the sign for the add break for 60 seconds on a pre-recorded feed!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

On Twitter they mentioned ads would return for the regular season.

infacteh wrote: »
    Lads, did they used to leave the adds in the broadcast version from years gone by? I don't recall them doing it, it's pretty painful watching the sign for the add break for 60 seconds on a pre-recorded feed!
    Not the regular season but they did in the pre season. Look I just want the quality to be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Quality cast to my telly has been top notch. But I am noticing a stutter every minute or so on the live feed from nfl network... Anyone else having this problem?

BKWDR wrote: »
    Quality cast to my telly has been top notch. But I am noticing a stutter every minute or so on the live feed from nfl network... Anyone else having this problem?
    No no stutter touch wood. The only way the quality drops is on my end with the wifi dropping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    Latest iOS update now allows downloads.

Hopefully there'll be a game in 40 available to download before 7:00 tmw when I head off.

Latest iOS update now allows downloads.

Hopefully there'll be a game in 40 available to download before 7:00 tmw when I head off.

All three games from last night have the game in 40 and are downloadable as of 6:13am jack.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The download in 40' option is a complete commuter game changer :D

There are nine games tonight so this will be the biggest test so far for the new platform. The games are at different times so all
    Game in 40 won't be up at the same time tomorrow morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yes, buying gamepass for the first time regardless
    Xbox NFL app working for people?

I get an error on starting up saying

"Could not contact video auth server. some videos will not work correctly"

Then

"We are working hard to resolve this issue. Please check back soon"

I've tried unintalling, restarting etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Has anybody seen a currency/country that is noticeably cheaper or did they finally notice the strangely high amount of people paying in Brazilian riels?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Any sign of the ps4 app yet lads?

Advertisement