Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    THF not selectable in iOS for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I can't get them on Android. Pain in the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFLGamePassEU/status/908577951981109249

I love the way the replies call the NFL rep out on "minor difficulties".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use streams
    Beefy78 wrote: »
    I don't understand at all why having live ads in live games is a deal for anyone. Who gives a ****? In fact I'd love not to see any more horrible Peyton Manning insurance adverts.

I like having the adds while watching the late night games live. Far better than looking at a blank screen!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

It's probably preferable to the blank screen but I don't think it's the deal-breaker that should get people up in arms. I usually pop onto twitter or something else during those breaks. Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use streams
    Beefy78 wrote: »
    It's probably preferable to the blank screen but I don't think it's the deal-breaker that should get people up in arms. I usually pop onto twitter or something else during those breaks. Meh.

The real problem is that they don't have the adds on the live games, but then have them on the full replays of the games, the complete opposite of what people want. Although I believe they have the adds now for the Sunday games at 6 and 9, but not for TNF and SNF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Did anyone else sign up using a 15% madden code? I did, and paid in dollars. At the time got the discounted figure on the screen but then got an email saying the charge would be the full $179. Due to come out on sunday but not sure when theyre gonna charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Are games still blacked out? Patriots/Saints is the live game on Sky but I'm watching it on gamepass no problem.
    Hope I didn't jinx it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Are games still blacked out? Patriots/Saints is the live game on Sky but I'm watching it on gamepass no problem.

its working for me too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

phatkev wrote: »

its working for me too!
    Say nothing lads. For all the issues it's had this is one issue I can live with.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yes, buying gamepass for the first time regardless
    Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Say nothing lads. For all the issues it's had this is one issue I can live with.

I'm sure it'll be the first one they fix though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Still no Redzone on Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Raoul

Still no Redzone on Xbox

I have been watching it since 6 on the xbox.

However, I had to go to the xbox cos I was getting that greeny line crap on my android box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Still no Redzone on Xbox

On PC it just shows as "week 2" instead of "Redzone" - maybe try that if you can see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Still no Redzone on Xbox
    Working for me on Xbox one. Currently watching.

Tyrann Mathieu is some player. Shocking throw, though.

Dawson doesn't miss this time, Cards win 16-13.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Working for me on Xbox one. Currently watching.

Restarted and working now.

Cowboys/Broncos game is actually showing Skins/Rams for some reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Brian017

Billy86 wrote: »

Play suspended due to weather

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Billy86 wrote: »

Just seeing it's a weather delay.

Patww79 wrote: »

Seems like they've missed that, up until a little after the missed Broncos FG it was working perfect, I think all games earlier and last week were working well too.

(sssshhhhh!)

Lads I don't know how the games bar the eagles vs skins game last week was like quality but this week from my point of view has been superb. The picture quality has been perfect.

And the no blackouts are a nice suprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Lads I don't know how the games bar the eagles vs skins game last week was like quality but this week from my point of view has been superb. The picture quality has been perfect.

And the no blackouts are a nice suprise.

The Raiders/Jets game dropped for about minutes, just a red screen! When the game has been one its been good quality

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Pity red zone can't go until after midnight, one of those times where you could really do with it

Packers Falcons condensed game is up as of 6:57am

There's definitely blackouts in place on at least some of the apps - you just have to look at their twitter timeline to see people moaning at them.

I couldn't watch two things at the same time again yesterday - they ignored my tweets moaning about it. Before I moan at them again can someone knowledgeable confirm if I'm connecting two devices to the one network but one is over WiFi and the other hardwired LAN they would both still have the same IP address no?

As best I know yes, but are you supposed to be able to run on two systems together regardless of IP address? Wouldn't know since I use splitscreen on one device, but just curious.

• Advertisement

Yes one of their new improvements this year that they're shouting about is that you can connect up to five devices so long as they're all sharing the same IP address.

Advertisement