Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

When does it go on sale for 2019?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

When does it go on sale for 2019?

The start of August 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Thanks

I just bought Madden 18 and it has a 15% off voucher code - this will work right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Thanks

I just bought Madden 18 and it has a 15% off voucher code - this will work right?

Check the date on it, sometimes there's a date that it runs out before renewal,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭franglan

The combine archived on gamepass is huge. Hopefully the draft follows suit and I don't fall asleep at my work desk ~again this year! #sleepyfridays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

My gamepass refund came through today via revolut. Was turned down twice by mastercard before it was approved. So got the full season for free.

Jesus the list of what isn't archived on the app is a short list. The one change I see is they only have the last five total access and GMFB up and not a rake of them. To be honest if you can't get around to it after five days the news is out of date anyway. You can download it obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Megager

App not working on Xbox one for me

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Buttros

Megager wrote: »

Gone for me too. Message would indicate it's gone till next season. Very strange.

Idiots....

• Advertisement

Buttros wrote: »
    Gone for me too. Message would indicate it's gone till next season. Very strange.

https://twitter.com/NFLGamePassEU/status/981087283779645440?s=19

Idiots....

Yep. Bad form imo. Can they not just let old app be. I watch through X box so this makes it harder to watch content I'd be interested in.
    When did they announce they were pulling it? Caught me off guard

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

A lot of people are pissed about this and rightly so. Never have I heard of an app being taken down before the new one is ready. I really have no idea how removing it benefits them in any way, if anything they're just gonna lose more customers.
    I only use the Xbox one app and now if it weren't for chromecast my sub would be completely useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Megager wrote: »
    Yep. Bad form imo. Can they not just let old app be. I watch through X box so this makes it harder to watch content I'd be interested in.
    When did they announce they were pulling it? Caught me off guard

Same as here, I only knew it was gone when I went to use it, I was planning on watching the draft on it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Patww79 wrote: »

Before it renews in early August. Isn't there an auto renew button that can be unticked ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Patww79 wrote:

You can only select to not auto renew it during a 2 week window at some stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

July if I recall, surely the EU have some kind of law against that all the same though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use streams
    I see they've finally launched the PS4 app. Looks ordinary enough, and a little difficult to navigate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    Just got an email saying that the prices for 2018 are staying the same as 2017.

Hopefully the service won't be as bad as it was in the first half of the 2017 season.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Patww79 wrote: »
    Info on cancelling on first of July too. Can't see myself keeping it, haven't got the bug for next season at all yet anyway.

I’ve defo got the bug for next season but not convinced on the service of game pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Loughc wrote: »
    I’ve defo got the bug for next season but not convinced on the service of game pass.

Didnt have any major issues with GP last season, but as a service i found it great. Other than using GP, what would other people be using. Dodgy streams? or just redzone on sky?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

BKWDR wrote: »
    Didnt have any major issues with GP last season, but as a service i found it great. Other than using GP, what would other people be using. Dodgy streams? or just redzone on sky?

As GP kept stalling on me in the first third of the season I ended up using sky red zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I'll be happy enough to use it again, the start was woeful but the second half of the season I don't think I had any issues. Being able to easily watch games the morning after on the way to work is brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Some of us who had gamepass last season had to watch large chunks of games on dodgy streams because gamepass wasn't working. It got so bad that they had to give a April refund to every subscriber.

I'll be unsubscribing as soon as available for numerous reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Buttros

I won't be subscribing. Have had it for the last 3 or 4 years. I used to watch loads of condensed games but last year just wanted to watch a few and wanted to watch them on the train to work. However They were rarely available when leaving the house.

I'll stick to sky next season. I'll miss the nfl network.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Yes will be watching.

Has the potential to be one of the most exciting seasons for a while.

• Advertisement

Advertisement