Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Watched at about quarter past 7, zero hassle, it's good to have football back!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭myate

Managed to watch most of Hard Knocks. A few times per show GP app has crashed, but fast forward actually worked.

The test for this years app is 6pm this Sunday. That's when it consistently failed to work last year, for up to 7/8 weeks. NFL Network tended to work all day, then right at 6 when everyone joined to watch games, down it went! We'll wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

Think I'll be getting the week free trial tomorrow. I want to make use of the Cardinals commentary & the 40 minute game for the Packers on Monday morning.

It'll be next season before I buy it. love all the NFL Films as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

DM1292 wrote: »
    Think I'll be getting the week free trial tomorrow. I want to make use of the Cardinals commentary & the 40 minute game for the Packers on Monday morning.

It'll be next season before I buy it. love all the NFL Films as well.

if you wait until Sunday night or Monday morning to get it then you'd get all next weeks games too in the mix?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

Still not working for me on Xbox. It's loads up grand then when I sign in the screen goes black. I've uninstalled and reinstalled about 12 times now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »
    Still not working for me on Xbox. It's loads up grand then when I sign in the screen goes black. I've uninstalled and reinstalled about 12 times now.

Mine is working on Xbox now, uninstall it from Xbox, then reset xbox and install it and it should work, worked for me and seen it recommended to other's on Twitter that's how I found out to do that,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

tripperman wrote: »
    Mine is working on Xbox now, uninstall it from Xbox, then reset xbox and install it and it should work, worked for me and seen it recommended to other's on Twitter that's how I found out to do that,

That's a massive undertaking to get it working. Is there no other way?

Patww79 wrote: »
    That's a massive undertaking to get it working. Is there no other way?

It is but I couldn't get anything else to get it working, there probably is something else but I didn't see it before trying that

The big test for Gamepass is today. Hard knocks hadn't duker me with confidence but we'll see. Not giving til week 7 this year to go looking money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

Got gamepass yesterday for the first time ,reviews that ive read seem mixed.Just hope the live game streams will work this evening ,complete waste of money really if they dont.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 curlypat

anyone have this, bought an annual subscrition in August went with the installments, 40 EUR came out once in August. Sat down now to watch the last Hard Knocks and i now have no active subcripton???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

curlypat wrote: »
    anyone have this, bought an annual subscrition in August went with the installments, 40 EUR came out once in August. Sat down now to watch the last Hard Knocks and i now have no active subcripton???

Log out and in again

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

It'll be interesting to see if they enforce the blackouts. They didn't last year and it was the only bright spot about the mess last season.

Just realised there's no Packers game today so I won't need it. Redzone is on Sky Sports Mix.

Patww79 wrote: »
    Just realised there's no Packers game today so I won't need it. Redzone is on Sky Sports Mix.

Well the packers play tonight but I get what you mean.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well the packers play tonight but I get what you mean.

Not on at a time I'll see anyway. YouTube highlights in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Trying to watch NFL Network and its perfect for a minute or two and then starts pausing and eventually stops

Why do I signup every year :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Signed up for a week's free trial and downloaded the android app. It still wants me to pay more though on the app... Is the app not included in the free trial? Can't really much clarity on the site or app itself..

Edit: And now it's telling me I don't meet the system requirements on my windows laptop. Could the fact that I was going to use Brazilian Real to sign up initially be the cause??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Trying to watch NFL Network and its perfect for a minute or two and then starts pausing and eventually stops

Why do I signup every year :/

Ive had it on for the last half hour without any issues. 6 o'clock is the time that matters though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

A load of utter dung again. Audio with frozen screen, that's after ten minutes to try even get it logged in. Bull, utter and total BS

• Advertisement

Mine jumped from about 5 minutes in back to the first play of the game in the Browns Steelers.

How do you do the paypal chargeback? Not waiting this year the useless pack of *****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

I've had no issue with the pats/texans game so far

phatkev wrote: »
    I've had no issue with the pats/texans game so far

I've had no issues either for the redzone feed. I'm saying nothing though.

What's the procedure for the charge back? I've never had to do one and I see nothing in the PayPal app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

On the 7 day free trial, running smoothly on my chromecast but the resolution has noticeably deteriorated compared to last season

It signed me out of all just as it started, got back into it there now and went into redzone and got instantly signed out again

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Can you split screen on the app with a live game and red zone or is this only available on a desktop browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

tripperman wrote: »
    Mr_Man2121 wrote: »

Done that 5 times now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Vudgie wrote: »
    Can you split screen on the app with a live game and red zone or is this only available on a desktop browser?

Mate of mine is losing his marbles, apparently they've gone and cancelled all split screen options on desktop! I didn't renew this year and if true, I'm all the more grateful for it - with the amount of ads in the NFL, being able to watch 4 games at once was by a country mile the best feature of the entire service.

• Advertisement

Billy86 wrote: »
    Mate of mine is losing his marbles, apparently they've gone and cancelled all split screen options on desktop! I didn't renew this year and if true, I'm all the more grateful for it - with the amount of ads in the NFL, being able to watch 4 games at once was by a country mile the best feature of the entire service.

They had advertised red zone being added to the split screen options, unless they decided after to bin it altogether.

I haven't even tried it again after earlier as the TV could very well end up on the lawn. The pub is showing the 49ers game so I'll do that instead as red zone is puke.

Advertisement