Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Shuukaido

They're probably doing you a favour.

Hahah the 4 min. highlight video is the only thing that loads so I may just watch that if it was that bad of a match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

Shuukaido wrote: »
    Hahah the 4 min. highlight video is the only thing that loads so I may just watch that if it was that bad of a match.

Even that is too much!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭franglan

When you are watching a game live and redzone in the window option, is it possible to move the redzone window around the screen. It's in the top right hand side of the screen but not exactly stuck in the corner which is slighlty annoying.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

I got an apology email last night and asked to check it as it should be fixed now. Yeah great, 24 hours after the live games are over it should work. Great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

bruschi wrote: »
    I got an apology email last night and asked to check it as it should be fixed now. Yeah great, 24 hours after the live games are over it should work. Great.

Does anyone know what time the Raiders-Rams game
    in 40 was available today? Lions-Bears game in 40 was available at 6.30 this morning but the Raiders-Rams game still wasn't there are 7.10 when I checked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

coco0981 wrote: »
    in 40 was available today? Lions-Bears game in 40 was available at 6.30 this morning but the Raiders-Rams game still wasn't there are 7.10 when I checked

I dont know what time it went up at but to be far the game probably had long finished at 7:10

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

phatkev wrote: »
    I dont know what time it went up at but to be far the game probably had long finished at 7:10

Fair point. I was awake at 5:30am and the jets and Lions game condensed was up and I caught the end of the raiders and Rams game near 6am. I mean lads fair is fair we had a crap experience last year and rightly so we got money back and for my experience(I'm not speaking for others to be very clear) of week 1 has been nothing but perfect. And expecting the condensed version of a game that is barely finished before 7am is a bit unfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Anyone else unable to download on iPhone? Just not working both weeks

SameOleJay wrote: »
    Anyone else unable to download on iPhone? Just not working both weeks

I've only tried one game this week and it was the Eagles game and it downloaded for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

coco0981 wrote: »

Raiders rams was available for me at 9 am anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

I got the free trial. Money is a bit tight at the minute, so I;m going to wait until like March & get Gamepass in then. That'll cover next year as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use streams
    DM1292 wrote: »
    I got the free trial. Money is a bit tight at the minute, so I;m going to wait until like March & get Gamepass in then. That'll cover next year as well.

You'll only get an off season package then. The package doesn't last for 12 months. The yearly package begins at the start of August. There is an option to split the €160 into 4 x €40 installments this year.

Fairly painful that you can't download games to your phone via 3G - I have unlimited mobile data but no WiFi!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

phatkev wrote: »

Ah ya, hadn't factored in the late kickoff for 2nd Monday night game. Obviously that won't be an issue any other were once it's one Monday night game

franglan wrote: »
    Fairly painful that you can't download games to your phone via 3G - I have unlimited mobile data but no WiFi!

Well I think it's for all not just people with unlimited data like yourself. I've no issue with them blocking it.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well I think it's for all not just people with unlimited data like yourself. I've no issue with them blocking it.

All a man <with unlimited data> is looking for is the option. The right to choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

To be fair, almost every other app I have that involves downloading media (Podcasts, Music etc.) gives you the option to choose whether you want to download via WiFi only or Mobile Data as well. Silly that they don't have that option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Anyone else on the Game Pass mobile app receiving an error message 'Your credentials seem to be not correct. Please check and try again' while trying to access anything?

No problem with Game Pass on my laptop, Game Pass was running very smoothly since Saturday on the mobile app until now, not particularly incentivising getting error messages like this when your on a 7 day free trial...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Ohmeha wrote: »
    Anyone else on the Game Pass mobile app receiving an error message 'Your credentials seem to be not correct. Please check and try again' while trying to access anything?

No problem with Game Pass on my laptop, Game Pass was running very smoothly since Saturday on the mobile app until now, not particularly incentivising getting error messages like this when your on a 7 day free trial...
    I'm not on it this year but have a vague memory of getting it last season or the one before - if I recall, deleting and reinstalling the app fixed it. Maybe try to log out and disable, force stop and clear the cache before deleting also just to wipe it as fully as possible from the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

Not sure weather this question has been asked or not before here but are the games that are blacked out on gamepass just the games that are being shown on sky sports as chiefs vs steelers and pats vs jags are blacked out for this coming sunday.

• Advertisement

Not sure weather this question has been asked or not before here but are the games that are blacked out on gamepass just the games that are being shown on sky sports as chiefs vs steelers and pats vs jags are blacked out for this coming sunday.

That's the way it's meant to be yes. But since the new crowd took over I've personally had no games blacked out while it seems at least one person this season has had games blacked out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    There's a free version now that just contains access to NFL Network and 5 minute highlights. It didn't work the first time I tried to register but I eventually got there.

https://support.nflgamepass.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360009158133-Your-Game-Pass-Free

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Usually it’s the 6pm and 9pm games on Sunday, if there is a late game on Sunday it’s not blacked out, as are all the other games Thur Fri etc.

That was the case last year iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Pulling the trigger on gamepass but using the installments. anyone have a madden code?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Games not blacked out (yet) despite the warning.

Games not blacked out (yet) despite the warning.

I know haha.

Frikken Packers game cut out in o/t......bastiddds

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I’m LIVID

Maybe they were thinking about our blood pressure!!!

Poor Vikings kicker won’t kick another ball for that team.

Lot of questionable decisions which went against the Packers

That said. Vikes were the more balanced team.

Tie was the fairest result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

It's just unacceptable.

Advertisement