Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    I know he's Fitzmagic and after the past two weeks, can do whatever the hell he wants but what is he wearing?

https://twitter.com/YahooSportsNFL/status/1041430511921627137

EDIT - sorry, meant to be in the week 2 thread, not the Gamepass one!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,273 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

No, was going to buy gamepass for the first time but not with blackouts, will use streams
    Ryan McGregor

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Week 2 on Gamepass via the PS4 passed without any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Only issue I had was the eagles game didn't start at six. I think it was five minutes before I could watch it but the picture quality was great and no freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Game pass wouldn't work last night on any device, couldn't sign in, this morning I can sign in but go to watch anything it's an error, watched the football life on Carson Palmer on Saturday without issue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Worked flawlessly for me last night. But only on laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Week 2 on Gamepass via the PS4 passed without any issues.

Did in its bollox, Packers Vikes game went dead just as The Packers last drive began in overtime.....

Anyone know is it possible to repair a cracked screen in a tablet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

The 7 minute highlights are working a dream on the free version. Delighted to have them for the night games.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,273 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

No, was going to buy gamepass for the first time but not with blackouts, will use streams
    Did in its bollox, Packers Vikes game went dead just as The Packers last drive began in overtime.....

Anyone know is it possible to repair a cracked screen in a tablet?

This happened to 2 of my mates who use gamepass also so it was definitely their servers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Oat23 wrote: »
    This happened to 2 of my mates who use gamepass also so it was definitely their servers.
    Can also confirm it was 100% fine on the Canadian one from a friend as it was on my dodgy stream, so it wouldn't be a broadcast issue either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Its decided to not work on android or xbox tonight. Wonderful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Gamepass screwed for anyone else?

Have been having problems using it with Chromecast and now can't even login into it via the website

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Yep not working here either

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

yep stuck on the loading screen for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

GET https://www.nflgamepass.com/api/user/api/users/v1/geolocation 503 (Service Unavailable)

Looks like their GeoLocation service is offline, which is presumably used to restrict content based on a users location.
    There could be some other services offline, but perhaps this is the first entry point so the only one we actually can see that is offline easily.

I remember seeing errors from the same service, this time last year also which left us offline for a couple of hours, and think I missed most of the 6pm games as a result. Good to see they've solved the root of the issue, instead of just turning it off and on again.

I've nothing here on Xbox, Android or website same as last weekend, so back to chargers radio for me again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

And now it wont let me log back in

Edit: After about 5 attempts xbox finally logged in and working. Still nothing on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

Nothing here too FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use streams
    Ohmeha wrote: »
    Gamepass screwed for anyone else?

Have been having problems using it with Chromecast and now can't even login into it via the website

Yeah, can't login either

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

finally managed to Log in on my phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Nothing for me either, trying on website on laptop.

Keeps telling me I need to purchase a subscription now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Finally got logged in on Xbox but Redstone not working

• Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Last week it failed but I was in 15 minutes after kickoff. This week after 29 minutes I’ve gotten nowhere

MLB TV for the baseball isn’t free either but it works flawlessly and wins awards. I hope they take this over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Still can't log into the website

But I can now cast from my tablet onto my TV

The cast wasn't working properly around 4pm today onwards when it would work and then cast would boot out after about 10 seconds

I haven't had any problems during week 1 & 2 when you *may* expect any issues so for this Deltatre techincal issue crap to start again in week 3 is bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

I just got into the website there now

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Perfect for me this week so far. I use my phone and just cast to my tv and leave it alone. Once the picture is good then I'm not bothered if what happened at the start of last weeks game happens at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Perfect for me this week so far. I use my phone and just cast to my tv and leave it alone. Once the picture is good then I'm not bothered if what happened at the start of last weeks game happens at times.

Has bolloxed up here....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Worked fine for me but now red one just has some sort of holding screen with the logo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use streams
    Got logged on through the link above, but Redzone keeps resetting to the start of the show. Must have happened about 10 times since about 6:30. Very annoying. Email sent :mad::mad:

Advertisement