Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Just fly into India myself and it's show as € 109.99.
    On holiday in Bangalore and getting a product listing error after I try and pay -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Brian017

Flew to a few countries there. The poor Swiss pay €247:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Salt Lake Stallion

I can't imagine not having Gamepass, I've had it every year since 2009. I wouldn't even consider getting Sky Sports to watch NFL and I'm a huge soccer fan too.

Glad to see we're not the most expensive country for it, usually everything is more expensive in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Any word on where Sky are putting redzone this year?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

SameOleJay wrote: »
    Any word on where Sky are putting redzone this year?

will be the same i'd imagine, on the 121 (sports mix)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

anyone download the game pass app on LG smart TVs? I did but it’s not working :(

None of the videos will play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Loughc wrote: »
    anyone download the game pass app on LG smart TVs? I did but it’s not working :(

None of the videos will play.

I was about to ask if anyone knew when the app was getting released.

I will download it this evening and report back. I'm really hoping it's an actual good app but I don't have high hopes.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

correction wrote: »
    I was about to ask if anyone knew when the app was getting released.

I will download it this evening and report back. I'm really hoping it's an actual good app but I don't have high hopes.

It looks and nagivates well but nothing and I mean nothing plays on it. And all my other apps work on the tv.

Just had a look through and everything played fine for me. Both VOD and NFL Network live.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

It looks and nagivates well but nothing and I mean nothing plays on it. And all my other apps work on the tv.

Is the software on your tv up to date?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

At good question to ask about lots of things in live nowadays in fairness. Were nearly there's lads with live football in a few days times(yes I know it's the HOF game but still) and then it's football all the way till next February.

Possibly not. Will check later. Cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Is the game pass app available for Samsung TV’s as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Brian017

Vudgie wrote: »
    Is the game pass app available for Samsung TV’s as well?

Not on mine yet, although the App Store is set to the US if that matters

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kjm3

Looks like I will be flying to India shortly, so just wondering if I will need a new gamepass account or can i use the same one as last year??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

kjm3 wrote: »
    Looks like I will be flying to India shortly, so just wondering if I will need a new gamepass account or can i use the same one as last year??
    Pretty sure I have used the same account while I travelled across the world this past few years.

How much is it in India?

The NBA pass was obscenely cheap there last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭teachinggal123

Any game pass app for Nvidia Shield?

Condensed game version up at 7am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    Itssoeasy wrote: »

Good start. Let's hope they keep it up.

Good start. Let's hope they keep it up.
    I don’t know what time it was up at it may have been up before 7am but it was there at 7am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭myate

Gamepass worked virtually flawless (for me anyway) last year after the fiasco of the year before. Today auto renew charged £144, and for once not I'm complaining! Hopefully they keep it as it is & it works nicely again, although won't know for sure until week 1 when everybody jumps on it at the same time!

I just wish the app had a resume watching feature. I like to watch the playoff games in full the following day but with how long they are it may take me watching it throughout the day so I have to pause and hope it stays working for maybe a few hours. The fast forward function on all the apps is also tragic so you can't remember where you left off yourself and skip forward.

Yeah I agree. I half watched an episode of A Football Life and when I resumed it was back at the start. And the ff on the Apple TV is pretty crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

Does anyone know if you have gamepass can you download stuff to watch offline? e.g. any of the NFL films stuff

wawaman wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have gamepass can you download stuff to watch offline? e.g. any of the NFL films stuff
    Without checking I think all the games can be downloaded as well as the shows. I'm saying off to top of my head that yes you can to the NFL films stuff but don't hold me to it as I can't check atm.

wawaman wrote: »

You can on mobile devices

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Gamepass auto renewed on me, hadn't realised it was going to do that. A bit dodgy to be honest - I wasn't signed up for the full season last year, just the post-season. But anyway, since it's paid for I think I'll keep it, saves a lot of hassle with streaming.

All pre season games from last night bar the 3am start games have a condensed version up as of 6:32am. I know it's only preseason games but it's the still good to have 9 of the games that started before 3am up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

All pre season games from last night bar the 3am start games have a condensed version up as of 6:32am. I know it's only preseason games but it's the still good to have 9 of the games that started before 3am up.

Was a great commute to work, 40 minute version of the games is perfect for preseason stuff and worked without any issues. Good start to the year!

• Advertisement

Still no sign of Hard Knocks though. I know the Raiders put episode 1 on YouTube but I'm not sure if that was a one-off or whether they'll all be there.

Advertisement