Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rude and Threatening Behaviour #2

Options
  • 04-07-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭

g'em, I respectively thank you for your input here however as I have not escalated this matter for a Request for an Admin to Investigate as per the Forums own Policies and Procedures (I refer to resolution diagram above).

I would be grateful therefore if I am allowed to at least complete my reply to Dr.Bollocko concerning this matter, which was diverted for reasons unknown to me. So apologies for having to open a separate thread....But

This is my full post from the other thread which details my primary concern which I still believe has not be fully dealt with:
    Thanks dr.bollocko

Yes that was my email I posted and deleted. The selection you give above from the 'original post' is actually from that post you have quoted in full. - please reread.

If you are going to do me for the term 'fluffy brigade' ok I admit hands up - (but hardly a hanging offence IMO.) but fairs fair

I have already explained that the QUESTION concerning Keeping fighting dogs (and not training as you referred to) was BECAUSE the poster said that he expected his pets to be aggressive to each other. Not a normal pet household that I have experienced and this WAS relevant to the discussion in hand.However leaving all that aside.

My Primary issue here is with the Mod referring to me as a Troll and my making unsubstantiated accusations in Public - And then strangely the same Mod in saying nothing concerning this on sending me a PM but rather informing me I was Uncivil. ? There is a huge unexplained discrepancy here.

I will take the 'Uncivil' for the ' fluffy bunnies and b*ll*cks comment ( Of interest I note your Username) BUT I would like an explanation of why this Mod has hysterically referred to me as a troll and a purveyor of unsubstantiated accusations. I made no trolling comments or actions that I am aware off in this Thread.

This is what I asked the Mod and I remain in the dark as to the Mods final PM which basically told me to go to hell when I asked for an explanation concerning the difference in his public attack and his PM responses (eg Go knock yourself out, Timesink etc etc)

Can you review this again as I believed that I have not received an full explanation of this Mods uncivil behaviour in relation to his public post to me (troll etc) against what he said in his first PM and the rude nature of his final PM (which I posted in my first post)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

gozunda wrote: »
    g'em, I respectively thank you for your input here however as I have not escalated this matter for a Request for an Admin to Investigate as per the Forums own Policies and Procedures (I refer to resolution diagram above).

I would be grateful therefore if I am allowed to at least complete my reply to Dr.Bollocko concerning this matter, which was diverted for reasons unknown to me. So apologies for having to open a separate thread....But

This is my full post from the other thread which details my primary concern which I still believe has not be fully dealt with:
    Thanks dr.bollocko

Yes that was my email I posted and deleted. The selection you give above from the 'original post' is actually from that post you have quoted in full. - please reread.

If you are going to do me for the term 'fluffy brigade' ok I admit hands up - (but hardly a hanging offence IMO.) but fairs fair

I have already explained that the QUESTION concerning Keeping fighting dogs (and not training as you referred to) was BECAUSE the poster said that he expected his pets to be aggressive to each other. Not a normal pet household that I have experienced and this WAS relevant to the discussion in hand.However leaving all that aside.

My Primary issue here is with the Mod referring to me as a Troll and my making unsubstantiated accusations in Public - And then strangely the same Mod in saying nothing concerning this on sending me a PM but rather informing me I was Uncivil. ? There is a huge unexplained discrepancy here.

I will take the 'Uncivil' for the ' fluffy bunnies and b*ll*cks comment ( Of interest I note your Username) BUT I would like an explanation of why this Mod has hysterically referred to me as a troll and a purveyor of unsubstantiated accusations. I made no trolling comments or actions that I am aware off in this Thread.

This is what I asked the Mod and I remain in the dark as to the Mods final PM which basically told me to go to hell when I asked for an explanation concerning the difference in his public attack and his PM responses (eg Go knock yourself out, Timesink etc etc)

Can you review this again as I believed that I have not received an full explanation of this Mods uncivil behaviour in relation to his public post to me (troll etc) against what he said in his first PM and the rude nature of his final PM (which I posted in my first post)

Thanks

The DRP is for disputing infractions and bans. Help Desk is for specific Mod complaints. You have admitted fault that led to the card. Your actions on thread suggested trolling (the term' fluffy brigade ' in the context of the animals and pet forum is inflammatory and trellis, and this was the uncivility referred to in the warning.

The Mod was not being hysterical, but could arguably have responded to you in a less equally inflammatory way, and are aware of this. I there is nothing further to discuss in context of the dispute.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement