Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honda S90 age/advice?

• 04-07-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭

I recently come across this, its registration is 1981, but i have a feeling that its a bit older than that. Looking at stuff on the net it seems its a late 60s bike, going by the chrome mudguards and the candy paint. Would that be right?

Whats the pitfalls in buying/restoring these bikes? Is parts availibility difficult?

Should i run away screaming?:D
    IMG_5692.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Weylin

That particular model was for sale in the mid to late seventy's :D. they date from early sixties onwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Weylin wrote: »
    That particular model was for sale in the mid to late seventy's
    How do you tell the difference?

Advertisement