Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ulster Bank Joke thread

• 04-07-2012 10:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭

I hope mods dont mind but I would like to start a Ulster Bank Joke Thread
    to help forum members and customers to experience a little light relief as it were :rolleyes:

Please feel free to use your imagination....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Ok here goes...

Joke #1:

Two masked robbers go into an Ulster Bank Branch in Cork, brandishing guns and wearing masks:

They shout: 'This is a hold up - give us your money'

There is an eerrie silance throughout the bank - when suddleny a small voice from behind the counters says....
    We apologise for the delay. If you need access to cash please use any Ulster Bank ATM. There will be gradual, but significant and noticeable improvements throughout the remainder of this week and next. We know this continued disruption is unacceptable and we are doing all we can to help...

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Joke #2

The IT system will be back to normal on Monday 16 July.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

BankLoanSwitchCartoon-thumb-510x337.jpg
    20090603.jpg

I went to the ATM this morning and it said “insufficient funds”.

I’m wondering is it them or me.

A man visits his Ulster Bank manager and says, "How do I start a small business?" The manager replies, "Start a large one and wait six months."

• Advertisement

bank_robbery.jpg

A young banker decided to get his first tailor-made suit. As he tried it on, he reached down to put his hands in the pockets but to his surprise found none.
    He mentioned this to the tailor who asked him, "You're a banker, right?" The young man answered, "Yes, I am."

"Well, whoever heard of a banker put his hand in his own pocket?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

As a gesture of goodwill, the IRA are to invest some Northern Bank notes into the Ulsterbank

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to AH, where it's more suited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Moved to AH, where it's more suited.

Did you hear the one about the single mother left destitute because her welfare was paid from an Ulster Bank account?

Her children starved to death. Serves her right for leeching off the state

• Advertisement

Ulster bank are the most reliable bank in the country

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Heres a good one.

Ulster Bank.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Ulster Bank is going to migrate to a sperm bank, after all their management are a bunch of ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement