Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dean James @ Chupasart gym.

• 04-07-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Dean James will be training @ the Chupasart gym on the 16th 17th and 18th August 2012

Dean will be doing private lessons on the Thursday and Friday as well as running the evening classes.

Saturday 18th, Dean will hold a seminar in the gym.

For those of you that know him he wont need an introduction, for those of you that dont, you really do want to get down and train with him, whether it be on a 1-1 basis or in the evening class or the saturday seminar

Its open to all, Muay Thai, kickboxing, MMA I dont mind, but places for the 1-1 will fill up quickly so if you interested get in touch sooner rather than later.

For those of you that dont know him heres a bit of his CV

Weight: 53.5-57kgs
    Height: 5’9
    Fight Record:19F 18W 1L 12KO
    Gyms: Pra Chao Suua / Instructor at Black Widow Martial Arts Academy
    Titles Held: WMC Bantamweight Muay Thai Against Drugs World Champion
    ISKA Bantamweight World Champion
    WMC European Champion
    IKF Commonwealth Champion
    ISKA Commonwealth Champion
    2010 voted most technical fighter in the UK

Cheers Paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Yikes that is some record

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

I spent 4 days with him and his trainer a few years ago... I learned more in those 4 days mostly from watching them that I had learned in 14 years of doing thai...... now thats leaves me open for Khannie to say I didnt ever know very much but, this lad really really know his stuff

as paul norton said... he probably one of the nicest people I ever met.... until I sparred him n he just ass bongled me :)

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

Our gym went over to Tony and Dean for a weekend as well on Paddy's recommendation,
    and it was well worth it.
    Do not miss this if your interested in improving your skills.
    Dean is amazingly talented.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

That's some record alright. Nice to get him over Paddy. What's the seminar going to cover do you know?
    chprt wrote: »
    he just ass bongled me

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

is the seminar open to various styles or is it just the one on one training?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

How much is the seminar

Scottie

Seminar and privates are open to every one

reganreggie

If i get 30 people for the seminar it will be €20 each, I hope thats okay

will post more details soon

Paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Dean James @ Chupasart 16th 17th 18th August. Private lessons available all day 16th n 17th €35 each open to all.

And seminar on the Saturday in and around €20 per person, not bad for one of the top fighters in the UK at the moment, and the UK's most technical fighter 2010.

If your interested getting booking and deposits in thanks

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Advertisement