Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eve Activewear uk...fantastic service

Options
  • 04-07-2012 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I just thought i would put this up here, for any women looking for sports clothing. I had been looking for a pair of 3/4 length cycling pants and came across the ones i wanted on a google search, however when i went to the company website, i couldn't find them. I sent them off an email and the service i have received has been awesome. They were out of stock amd were planning on putting in an order in a few weeks time. When i said i needed them by a specific date which was before they were planning on placing their order, they actually brought forward their order and sent it off. I have just recieved an email from them saying that the stock has arrived in the uk but is with customs and they are not sure how long it will take to clear however they will send it out to me via special delivery to ensure i get it for the date i need it. You really can't ask for better service than that.

So if anyone is looking for fitness clothing have a look at www.eveactivewear.co.uk I just wish all retailers (online or not) were this good to deal with.

Advertisement