Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child acceess

Options
  • 04-07-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭

Asking for friend of mine who is in a situation..Father bringing mother to court for access, custody etc and weekend overnight visits.

He has multiple criminal records (one having children in car while commiting fraud and kids left alone in car) and a drinking problem.

He only wants to see kids for his parents sake and has no interest in them.

A solicitor said that these crimes arent relevant (depsite kids being in car while committing fraud) dont define him as a bad father and is not a valid reason to prevent access.

Is it just me or is this wrong? Anyone any advice as what should do as kids dont want to go see him but they're young so cannot decide.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'm sorry but we cannot allow legal advice here and if this is going to court it cannot be discussed publicly either. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement