Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO G'em...

Options
  • 04-07-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭

The DRP is for disputing infractions and bans. Help Desk is for specific Mod complaints.

Thanks g'em, however I was directed to the DRF by the Mod against whom I wish to make a complaint. Hence my posting there.

I note Help Desk is one step back - I will take my complaint there as you have indicated.

Note: Just one small point with regard to your previous post - either my use of the trem 'fluffy brigade' was either uncivility or trolling, Imo it cannot be both at the same time.

Thanks for your input.

G

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Stop opening new threads on the same issue. The flowchart clearly states that the admin decision is final. Don't start another thread in this forum on this issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement