Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 09 on Steam now obsolete?

Options
  • 05-07-2012 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have FM 09 on steam, but not installed. I installed it recently only to find that I could not launch the game what so ever, and in steam it would when I would click play it would launch a first time play loading area but then fail because the website to register the game key wouldn't load...

Does this mean that now even though the game was purchased, you can not play it and must buy a newer version in order to play? Seems fairly scandalous if that's the case. Is there any way around this?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

There are ways around it, but they aren't so legal. I hate using Steam so went to google and found a download for it. Not sure what to call it as it isn't really a crack, it just bypasses Steam completely.

I'm assuming you can get the same for 09.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Ask one of the QA guys on the SI website directly

Advertisement