Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for damm all.

Options
  • 05-07-2012 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

I wish to appeal this ridiculous ban handed down by dr.bolloko.

This guy is continually banning me for the most innocuous posts.

This latest ban smacks of censorship.

I hope someone in charge has a word and reigns him in a bit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

gerryo777, have you PM'd Dr Bollocko regarding your ban?

If you have PM'd the mod, not reached resolution and decided to escalate to the Dispute Resolution Forum, could you please link the thread and post you were banned for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭gerryo777

dr bolloko seems to be on a power trip, anyone with views against the household charge seems to get a warning.

Many posters who are against this charge have been warned/banned by this guy.

The post he's referring to (post 3920 on page 262 of the household charge mega-thread) in the ban is one aimed at dvpower with who I've been having a running discussion since christmas 2011.

I don't think it was as bad as some of the recent posts, yet I get a 1 month ban??

I've reported that guy for trolling and avoiding, not engaging in proper conversation a couple of times but to no avail.

I wish to escalate this to a full dispute.

Gerryo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Closed, poster has been sitebanned for a month for sending abusive VMs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement