Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada Insurance

Options
  • 05-07-2012 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,638 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.
    I just got accepted for my second year in Canada (woo!) but I'm a bit confused about what I should do about insurance.
    I've seen some sites which seem good but they don't seem to provide cover since I'm already in Canada. So I'm not sure where to look :confused:

Any advice is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

I used backpackertravelinsurance.ie and they allow a 2 year policy so I can just call them and extend it

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭bugle

any other Canadian insurance agencies? Backpackerinsurance.ie phone lines are down right now and id like to get my insurance today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,638 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

jjbrien wrote: »
    I used backpackertravelinsurance.ie and they allow a 2 year policy so I can just call them and extend it

Unfortunately I'm not with them, thanks anyway though!

Anyone have any other ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Goforless.ie is a good bet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Goforless.ie is a good bet

they just sell backparkers policy too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Go4less Travel Insurance covers all the requirements as requested by the Canadian High Commission.
    1 Year Work & Travel Insurance only €169

Advertisement