Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotto won in Waterford

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Godsentme wrote: »
    I know who it is. Going public next week.

They are, or you are?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

fricatus wrote: »
    They are, or you are?

She is.

I don't need it!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

A well placed source has told me it is indeed a lady from a certain section of our community. I'll give you 3 clues. Pirated DVD's. 3 pieces. Fake tan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

A well placed source has told me it is indeed a lady from a certain section of our community. I'll give you 3 clues. Pirated DVD's. 3 pieces. Fake tan.

Please, mother of god, let that not be true :(
    where art thou, karma?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Dan133269 wrote: »
    Please, mother of god, let that not be true :(
    where art thou, karma?

Three pieces of what I am confused :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Heard it was a couple from county Waterford myself, who had been visiting, or in Ardkeen hospital and went to Tesco too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I heard it was a young lesbian couple from Norway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Load of crap.
    Probably best to close this thread as its going absolutely no where and the family have asked that they not have their names given out, but more than likely some gossiping moron might actually say who it was just so the can look like a superstar on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I heard Seanybiker won it and he's been drinking cans of Dutch on Ballybricken for the last few days.
    In September he plans on doing a night course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

Meatwad wrote: »
    Load of crap.
    Probably best to close this thread as its going absolutely no where and the family have asked that they not have their names given out, but more than likely some gossiping moron might actually say who it was just so the can look like a superstar on boards.

And where exactly did you expect this thread to go? People view this thread because they want to find out who it was who won not to congratulate some person they dont know on winning it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Meatwad wrote: »
    Load of crap.

This is, in fact, the goal of every boardsie.

To be a star on a public forum, ah, someday

I won btw, and im putting the lot on Fed ex tomorrow, if he wins Ill share it with all of you

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

I heard it was a young lesbian couple from Norway.

Would not mind to be tagged along with em...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I said Norway, not Sweden.

Advertisement