Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 meter Cable fish rod kits in Aldi for 7 euro today

Options
  • 05-07-2012 10:48am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

These are flying out the door this morning up in Aldi.

Sparks and builders in buying up lots of them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

was up there early myself and got the rods and bits.the rods are pretty much the same as ones i have had in the past but about 30 euro cheaper :),think im slightly addicted to aldi!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

was up there early myself and got the rods and bits.the rods are pretty much the same as ones i have had in the past but about 30 euro cheaper :),think im slightly addicted to aldi!

I wont tell you the price I saw that exact same kit for (just a different label on it) in a leccy wholesalers recently.

No wonder so many people were in Aldi this morning whipping them up.:D

Whats the chances of seeing a few of them on Adverts.ie or in the Buy and Sell for 20 euro in the next few days??;)

Good bit of kit from Aldi.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Any left in Dublin/wicklow?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭desoc32

Was in Bray this morning and all gone. Apparently nutgrove is sold out too? Got the very last 1m sds drill bits (12mm,16mm,24mm) though for 10.99 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Yea none in Lucan yesterday evening. Thet had lots of sds bits though...

You will probasbly see them on done deal,adverts or at a weekend market for about 20 euro now.

Some people,eh?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭grousedogtom

Plenty left in kilkenny Hebron store

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Plenty of the 1M drill bits in Sligo also

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

paddy147 wrote: »
    Good bit of kit from Aldi.:)

Paid €28 ex Vat for the exact same rod's just different branding in Kelihers electrical just last week ! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭desoc32

Ah well. PVC trunking lid and coat hangers till next time then :D

You could allways buy a 15 meter long fish wire.

Handy enough,very good at going through long conduit runs and around 90 degree pipe/conduit bends,but can be a pain in the ar5e when it coils back on itself and trys to twist up as you are using it.

Very handy fish wire for installing power,co-ax,alarm,fire alarm or data cables through long conduit runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

They have the same in the Army Surplus stores for €15 I prefer the heavier ones though

Advertisement