Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracker deals about for early pay off

Options
  • 05-07-2012 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of deals from banks to pay off you tracker early? We all know they are losing money on them so it seems to make sense they would offer a deal.
    I know they have offered to pay people lump sums to give it up. Any idea on what the offers were/are like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Ray Palmer wrote: »
    Anybody know of deals from banks to pay off you tracker early? We all know they are losing money on them so it seems to make sense they would offer a deal.
    I know they have offered to pay people lump sums to give it up. Any idea on what the offers were/are like?
    To be honest im starting to think that the talk of deals to get people off the trackers are bullcrap at this stage.

I personally have a +.75 above ecb rate on a property bought near the peakl and have not heard a peep from my bank nor have any of my mates that are with different lenders and are in the same boat.

Advertisement