Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Europa league Ireland vs Iceland

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

aindriu80 wrote: »
    long left on the clock ? I found the St Pats direct feed confusing with no talk about scores.

Time etc.. on Uefa site http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2013/matches/live/index.html?day=-7&session=2&match=2009680

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

i think the battery just died on hano's laptop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Are they through or is it penalties?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

I had forgotten Stephen O'Flynn was at Pats.

Important goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,501 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

MrJoeSoap wrote: »

through to next round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

MrJoeSoap wrote: »

we are vthrough, playing a bosnian side next!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

keane2097 wrote: »
    Posted this elsewhere after the game last week, saw this thread and thought it might be welcome here as well - I'm from Kerry by the way:

Funny enough had that exact same experience myself. Went to that game which was my first Irish club game. Would have no complaints about the standard on the pitch or of the stadium, other than a lack of leg room which is hardly a reason to not go.

Was quite impressed with Chambers as well and I liked the way Pats looked to keep it on the ground all the time. Was actually aiming for the Shels game the previous week, but I wasn't in Dublin then so got to enjoy the exotic Icelandic team instead.

Listened in to the last 15 minutes or so of the audio commentary there tonight. That dude was gas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

ahh jaysus hano got player interviews :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3724346060716

Advertisement