Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with online switching

Options
  • 05-07-2012 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I have tried to go through the online switching process the last two evenings. Both evenings (and I tried a couple of times and in IE as well as Firefox) the process seems to stick at Your Home. I have entered the details and clicked Continue but it just stays there and doesn't go to the payment tab. I sent an email to service on Tuesday night but no response so far.

I could switch over the phone but was looking to get the cashback offer currently on fatcheese.

Any known problems in the online switching site?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Mark

Hi gallaron,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you have had. We are currently looking into this matter for you and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Mark

Hi gallaron,

There doesn't appear to be any ongoing issues with the switchover application at present. The application is based on Java, could this be an issue? If the issue continues, I could give you a call and put through your switchover if you would like to send me your contact details by DM?

Regards,
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gallaron

Thanks Mark, will try again. It didn't throw up any messages and don't think I've had any issues with Java on other sites.

ps. Did receive a response from service that email is being tracked and passed to sales

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gallaron

Hi Mark,
    I did try again over the weekend but had the same problem (dual switching). I then tried only switching electric and that went through ok. Gas I've moved elsewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Gallaron,

Would you like any further assistance with this?

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement