Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake Butts e.g. Kardashian and Minaj

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

i think boob and ass implants are insane,they shouldnt happen,what if they leak etc,you have to get them replaced every couple of years,and what if you get a botched surgery,that said i dont think that kim or nicky have fake asses,there are some naturally grown asses that ive seen that are even bigger! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

I couldn't disagree more, Niki Minaj's ass is very very nice!

Actually, this now makes Niki Minaj an Ass Clown. Fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Trippie wrote: »
    I live in colombia where the number one cosmetic surgery are ass implants. The women here are all about being curvy so its quite common to have 18 year old girls with fake boobs and fake ass as well. its like us with braces except if they are skinny. pretty cheap as well by all accounts.
    my mate also described it as the bigger the better as its like a gentle pillow for your balls

Mad for the arse implants there so they are. Got the shock of my life while I was there. But the women are very beautiful there and some of them pulled it off. Still, when you saw very young girls - girls as young as 16 - with a massive boob job and an arse job, you knew something wasn't quite right.

Not to generalise, but Latino and black men seem to like larger bums. And don't black women generally have larger, curvier bums than us white chicks? I think it looks great if it's natural....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Advertisement