Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleting notifications from Blackberry

Options
  • 05-07-2012 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

I get notifications from my email and FB to my Blackberry, usually I delete them straight from the handset but there is one notification that refuses to delete from the handset, and when I log onto FB there is no sign of this notification at all.
    Can anyone shed any light for a thicko like me please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Couple of things to try. If it's a facebook notification open facebook and scroll right to the top and right and click the button then check in notifications (click it) and in messages (click in to it also dont just look) and clear any in there. If this doesn't work do a battery pull for 30 secs. If that doesn't work post back.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Couple of things to try. If it's a facebook notification open facebook and scroll right to the top and right and click the button then check in notifications (click it) and in messages (click in to it also dont just look) and clear any in there. If this doesn't work do a battery pull for 30 secs. If that doesn't work post back.

Ah yes I always forget the good old reliable turn it off and back on again!!
    Thanks again cookie you helped me setting it up as well!
    Did try the first two but no joy so pulled the battery and for whatever reason there were a load of notifications going back to last month but when I delete them all they all actually deleted, including the one I wanted rid of!

Thanks again!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

You're welcome. Glad it's sorted

Advertisement