Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing Clubs

Options
  • 05-07-2012 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I just wanted to know if anybody knows of any clubs in Carlow town that train kids for boxing?

I have looked online and had no luck so any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭tom traubert

Hi all,

I just wanted to know if anybody knows of any clubs in Carlow town that train kids for boxing?

I have looked online and had no luck so any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

There's none in Carlow afaik. Athy and Paulstown are the nearest clubs I'm aware of. I'm using a phone and don't know how to post links from it but google will be your friend if you want contact details for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

Isn't there one down the side of the Irishmans? There's a Thaiboxing gym in Bagenalstown that have a boxing coach. PM me for the number if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Dboy85 wrote: »
    Isn't there one down the side of the Irishmans? There's a Thaiboxing gym in Bagenalstown that have a boxing coach. PM me for the number if you want it.

I will try the place down by the Irishmans today first, I dont want to be driving out to Bagnalstown if I dont need to.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭nomunnnofun

The place by the Irishmans isn't a boxing club. I play squash and raquets there. There is a heavy duty gym downstairs and a separate aerobic one upstairs. No boxing though I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

I could have swore the Lawlors had a gym there a couple of years ago. Maybe I'm wrong so, sorry.

• Advertisement
Advertisement