Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Septic Tank Registration

• 05-07-2012 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

The website for septic tank registration is now online, https://www.protectourwater.ie/ , is there any septic tank owners on this forum ? if so will be you register your septic tank for Inspection over the next few months?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

What a loaded name for a website :rolleyes:

Are they trying to say that owners are wreckless and just don't care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

mikemac1 wrote: »

yeah there simply is too many septic tank owners full of sh!t out there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

mikemac1 wrote: »

These people are sh/t out of luck if they think people will gladly register for this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Suceed

1ZRed wrote: »
    These people are sh/t out of luck if they think people will gladly register for this

Yeah. It's not as if people are exactly flush at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Mattie McGrath says no!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

They can stick their Septic Tank Registration up their ass ;).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The Dail should register as a septic tank.
    There is a lot of crap in it!

"Protect your water", but I'm giving it away! :pac:

Anyway it's only a fiver, I simply can't be bothered to fight this one.

Anyway the tanks should be maintained and those that shít all over their neighbours fined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Am Chile

In the first four weeks of septic tanks registration and two months left on the special €5 fee to register the % is low for registrations to date
    1.65 per cent of septic tanks registered within first four weeks

The number of registrations for mandatory inspections remains low, almost a month into the special €5 window.

http://www.thejournal.ie/septic-tank-registrations-8169-four-weeks-532456-Jul2012/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

Registering for septic tank inspection is just another means by which the Government are building up a database of property ownership so that tax-payers can be milked for even more cash.

If everyone submitted false information to both the septic tank and household charge databases they'd be worthless, they'd be chasing their tails for years.

Shower of cnuts is all they are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

They can come and find me, then find my septic tank muahahaha....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

I'm going to wait until next year so I can get a '13 Reg.

Advertisement