Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internships and travel

Options
  • 05-07-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

hey, im just finished college with my degree and like many others i dont have a job but instead of doing nothing im planning on getting an internship (paid )but i dont have a clue where to go. i work in graphic design and animation so i can go anywhere in the world really but like many who went before me with the same idea they didnt get a job in there field but instead something totally unrelated and unfulfilling. iv been looking at china and some companies state they will get paid internship in ur field for u but they cost over 1500 just for 3 months, and thats before flights and visas etc.
    i guess what im asking is if anyone did this already? did u use a company to get u a job or did u find one urself? etc etc etc ...
    fyi im thinking on spring 2013 to go (anywhere) but as it stands iv no-one to go with so if anyone is in the same boat as me let me know. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Getting a company to sort out an internship just shouts scam to me! I'd avoid.

Advertisement