Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why do bottoms outnumber tops?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭floggg

While it may or may not apply to this guy, best believe stupid people can get into difficult/high points course.

Trust me, I did a high point course!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭coolperson05

Am I the only one who's surprised that there are 64 gay guys viewing this forum? (Due to the responses give above in the poll - provided they're all accurate) That's very interesting! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Am I the only one who's surprised that there are 64 gay guys viewing this forum? (Due to the responses give above in the poll - provided they're all accurate) That's very interesting! :p

You gotta love the closeted guys, they love the odd anonymous poll;)

Before I did it I knew how it would play out so I think it is pretty accurate. What I found interesting was how there are more bottoms than tops and so you could translate that into the versatile statistic and roughly see who takes the role most often but still stay and consider themselves versatile. (like versatile bottoms and versatile tops which aren't in the poll)
    Obviously it seems as though bottoming has a substantial appeal over topping which I find interesting. Got to see what all the fuss is about one of the days;)

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Conor30

1ZRed wrote: »
    About people saying I should be versatile, hit up with a guy recently (no judgement) who was a pure bottom (again, very masculine) and actually got turned off when we were texting before hand and he thought I was vers. And this is his quote "They become too greedy! They can rot in hell for all I care for! Lol" 

Wow, he sounds lovely! :rolleyes: What a tit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Looking closer to 50/50 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Conor30 wrote: »
    Wow, he sounds lovely! :rolleyes: What a tit!

I was told to "be versatile or GTFO" That's just what that guy liked and that comment that I got above was just as stupid as his. No one preference is better then the rest.
    azezil wrote: »
    Looking closer to 50/50 now.

Yeah I noticed the only thing to go up was the "top" percentage over the last few days. Coincidence?
    I dunno but it seems like such a sudden change when they were all gradually going up fairly consistently.

I can only speak from my experience but yeah exclusive bottoms outnumber exclusive tops and as I said, more guys are versatile (but that's not really what this thread is about). I've spoken to a few guys about it since and they seem to agree although the difference isn't that major it's still noticable. It's funny because one guy found out his friend was a bottom and he just said "great! another fucking bottom, just what we need!" He has a preference for bottoming himself although he tops the odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cherry2bpopped

Just skimimg through some of these old threads... I have never been either up to this point but I would think I would go as a bottom. Certainly that is what I will be soon I hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭christ on a bike!

Just skimimg through some of these old threads... I have never been either up to this point but I would think I would go as a bottom. Certainly that is what I will be soon I hope

it's pretty awesome, especially if the other end of you is in a girl, then it's especially decadent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Walker77

1ZRed wrote: »
    I know in reality most guys are versatile but so so many guys I've been with are very masculine and muscular but are bottoms and if they are vers or tops they submit to me so I'm kind of starting to doubt the whole vers thing.

I'm a top and really dislike the feeling of anything up there (I'm starting to think I have no prostrate!:p) but I don't understand what's the huge appeal in taking it?

I'm genuinely interested because it does nothing for me (haven't been fcuked but been messed around with). Could someone explain why it gets so much hype? :D

Btw just because I'm a top doesn't mean I'm above bottoming or look down on it in case that vibe came across. Without them I wouldn't be having sex so I respect them. :)

Very Interesting thread good on you 1ZRed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

i have not actually went allthe way with a man yet and for a long time said to myself ah sure dunno if bottoming would be for me, over time ive become more open to it and now the idea of topping isnt as attractive, most of the guys ive spoke to seem to be tops though/

Advertisement