Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lonely Mums?

• 05-07-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi Everyone,

I am a mum to two gorgeous boys aged 3 and 9 months and am returning to work in September. However we used to visit toddler groups which were great for getting out of the house but these seem to all finish for the summer. I find myself going insane being at home with them all day and yet since I am not living here long I don't really know anyone around. I do not drive so have to walk everywhere and was just wondering if there were any other mums in the area who feel the same and would be interested in meeting for playdates with the children, or walks in the park or whatever. I am in the Whitehall- Donnycarney area.

Advertisement