Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jobbridge waiting to start

• 05-07-2012 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi got offered internship last week. Form stamped by social welfare and sent to jobbridge last Friday. Anyone know how long it will take for them to process the form ? When might I be starting my internship?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭mary55

"bump"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Was there not a start date on the UP51c ( the form stamped by DSP)?

ya got start date but start date is coming up soon and company have not contacted me about starting on that date so I do not think I will be starting on that date. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Still have heard nothing from anyone regarding this from jobbridge or the company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

Contact the host organisation. They should be sending you a contract. I don't think Job Bridge send you anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Sophisticated

JobBridge process the form the day they receive it from social welfare. When they pocess the form, they send an email to the company telling them that you can start your internship. Check with JobBridge to make sure that social welfare sent the form to them.

Advertisement