Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bachelor of engineering in computer engineering

Options
  • 05-07-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Brother is going to AIT next year and is hoping to do bachelor of engineering in computer engineering. Anyone done this?

Anyone know what programing languages that they cover in first year? Looked on the websit and didn't find it

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I did the add-on year. They may cover Java, C and C#. I'm not sure if this has changed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭skytop

I'm doing electronic engineering which has the same first year software as we were all clumped it together and I can tell you it's all java in first year and is not to difficult once he turns up for lectures

Regards

Advertisement