Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nights into dreams HD :D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Day 1 buy, cannot wait. Iv always wanted to play this again. It was great getting the special controller for it with an analogue stick. good times,hopefully it will hold it's own when it comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Man, hearing the music dragged me back to playing this all those years ago. gonna be fun playing with an analogue as couldnt afford one of the Saturn pads :p Wonder if the will have any of the Christmas Nights content onboard, seeing as they also have the Saturn original included?

Also its looking good, with this and Guardian Heroes both HD-ified means that might see more Saturn games brought out in the years to come.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't worry about the game holding up well. I played it on the saturn recently and it's still glorious!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've never played any of the Nights games. Not sure what to make of it from that trailer. Guess I can try the demo on XBLA.

Advertisement