Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help finding a bar

Options
  • 05-07-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Just wondering would anyone be able to help me, heading down to Killarney for the weekend and need help finding a bar in the town. I was there before but cant remember its name,it was located in the center of the town and it had a late license and the toilet area was shared by the males and the females. Also think it had a extremely white interior but cant be certain.
    I know i dont have much info on the place but can anyone work out where i am talking about.
    If not can anyone recommend a good late bar, not really looking for a nite club.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭chalkie 501

sounds like The Kube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Yip, the Kube it is. Only place with shared toilet area

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Axel Lamp wrote: »
    Yip, the Kube it is. Only place with shared toilet area
    Think the Plaza does too although haven't been there in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Yeah the Plaza does too.
    Sounds like the Kube though, it is very white inside!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Degag wrote: »
    Think the Plaza does too although haven't been there in years.

Shows how long since I was last in there......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Axel Lamp wrote: »
    Shows how long since I was last in there......
    Yeah, wonder if it's still busy at the weekends. Remember it was the place to go about 7 or 8 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm not sure think Mac's is opened late not too sure. The Grand is a nice spot but haven't ventured in Killarney for the nightlife all that much. Few nice bars about though.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

Deffo the kube
    Ever gone knit too many possers loved the grand thou

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Degag wrote: »
    Yeah, wonder if it's still busy at the weekends. Remember it was the place to go about 7 or 8 years ago.

Still generally packed to the rafters on a Saturday night.

Advertisement