Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for Wooden stairs gates?

• 05-07-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Have a new house with oak stairs,painted,wondering how much it roughly it would be to get a good carpenter to make and hang 2 gates in red deal which I would paint to match in,I want to keep gates in character with stairs,havnt a trades backgound but a plumber friend reckoned around 180 to 200 euro would be enough to be paying for a good chippie to do them,
    Any advice appreciated.

Ps- know plasticky ones much cheaper on internet but they would not match the stairs well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Have a new house with oak stairs,painted,wondering how much it roughly it would be to get a good carpenter to make and hang 2 gates in red deal which I would paint to match in,I want to keep gates in character with stairs,havnt a trades backgound but a plumber friend reckoned around 180 to 200 euro would be enough to be paying for a good chippie to do them,
    Any advice appreciated.

Ps- know plasticky ones much cheaper on internet but they would not match the stairs well.

Pm sent

Advertisement