Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value CRM Program

Options
  • 05-07-2012 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone using a good CRM program, thats good value. I'm just looking for something to use/sort customer contact info and to store certain information likes/dislikes. Anyone use anything that they would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nyg

Jonny303 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone using a good CRM program, thats good value. I'm just looking for something to use/sort customer contact info and to store certain information likes/dislikes. Anyone use anything that they would recommend?
    Highly recommend Qlikview.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭PhotogTom

Saleforce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

http://www.freecrm.com/ is ideal if you want to keep costs down.
    GoldMine is great but quite expensive. ACT is another good product.
    In my opinion Salesforce is a superb product but the monthly charges are high

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

I see ACT! mentioned, I've heard some great things about it. The ability to set reminders etc and record calls looks savage. Anyone got practical exp with it? Cost wise is there an ongoing subscription fee or is it just the upfront software cost?

Also looking at ZenPlanner myself, the integration with mailchimp and ability to schedule class times and track clients makes it attractive too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

Zoho CRM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 KingMuller

Salesforce Group Edition is your man

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Herbalist

you can view more information on ACT! at www.act.com which is the global site.
    If you are looking for an online CRM you could also try the new entry level from SageCRM.com – it is cloud based and very easy to set up and to tailor to make relevant to your business.

You can add in custom fields so that you can capture key information about your contacts and use this to classify and sort contacts and most importantly use this to do target marketing at specific customers. You can also create a centralised record for each customer and keep all relevant information in one location. Support included in monthly cost. A free 30 day trial is available. I am connected to the company.

You can take a free trial of most online CRM solutions, I would suggest to sign up for a few to evaluate against your needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ssimples09

I've heard Salesforce is one of the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭kflynn

Hey,

http://www.onepagecrm.com/ is a Galway company that we use here. Good for all of the above and monitoring deals.

Advertisement