Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in limerick

• 05-07-2012 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

looking for a recommendation for a hairdresser, literally just want a cut but Im not from Limerick and im quite particular with my hair, preferably a cheap hairdressers in the city or castletroy area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

http://www.facebook.com/halohairlimerick

Wash cut and blow dry only €15
    I've been there twice now and have been pleased with the results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭W86indow

salon 35 on cecil street - they will be so good to you !!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 byrnesylimk

Id second salon 35, Im very particular with my hair cut and june is the only one that can give it a good cut. living in london now and flew home in may to get it done there.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Neveah on Little Ellen St..... Ask for Sinead... Herself goes there and always happy, reasonable too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lovelabel

Went for the Academy in Halo, have to say very pleased was really nervous going in that they'd hack my hair off but the girl I got was very good

• Advertisement
Advertisement