Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lead/Rhythm Guitarist Looking To Start/Join Rock Band

• 05-07-2012 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Im A 14 Year Old Named Wayne , Guitarist In The Dublin/Ballyfermot /Clondalkin/Lucan Area And Im Very Interested In Starting/Joining A Band I Can Nearly Play AnyThing And Can Learn More So If You Are A Singer/Drummer/Bassist/Guitarist Between 13-16 (Preferably) Looking To Join A Band Or A Band Who Needs A Lead/Rhythm Guitarist PM Or Email Me

In The Link Below You Will See A Couple Of Videos Of Me Playing Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/user/whartigan2012channel?feature=mhee

Inspirations: Guns N Roses, AC DC, Ozzy, Mettalica, Queen, Thin Lizzy And More Bands Along That Line

Email: Hartiganwayne@hotmail.com

Thank You :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Why is every word capitalized? It's giving me a headache.

Probably better off advertising in the actual band promotion forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Whartigan

Thats Just The Way I Type :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

I don't think you should give your name, number and email address out so freely like that over the internet, but you might have more luck here.

would you be interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Me? I've always wanted to try my hand at lead singer/guitarist, but no, I live in Galway for one :D. You should follow the link provided.

• Advertisement

okay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Musicians Available or Wanted.

Whartigan: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

Advertisement