Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent me your house...ta

Options
  • 05-07-2012 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

After a stint in Norway I'm coming back to Carlow. Ideally I'd like somewhere in the country around Carlow town, anywhere within a 10 odd mile radius would be grand. We're a family of 4 and quiet 350ish days out of the year :p Anyone got or know of somewhere for around 600 per month?

...and yes I'm looking on daft, myHome also!

Cheers folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

As you have mentioned, Daft is one of the best places to look. Also, you could google auctioneers in the carlow area and they will probably have property for rent on their websites.

You should have no problem picking up a house for €600 per month, especially if you are willing to go outside Carlow town. If u see a property you like, offer less than the asking price, it's a renter's market.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

Ah yeah I dropped an email to all the estate agents that I know of asking them to keep me in mind. Its still a bit early to be looking as its 9 weeks away but no harm in asking here also.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭CarlowPerth

Nice little estate in Kileshin............

Nice little estate in Kileshin............

You'll have to elaborate a bit more I'm afraid I'm not a mind reader. If you're asking if I'm interested then yes I would be, Kileshin is a nice area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Dboy85 wrote: »
    You'll have to elaborate a bit more I'm afraid I'm not a mind reader. If you're asking if I'm interested then yes I would be, Kileshin is a nice area.

rathglen he is talking about

• Advertisement

rathglen he is talking about

Sounds like a story, do tell. If it's a joke I don't get it. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭godwin

There you go , a great house in a very well to do , clean , quiet neighborhood.

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1230927

After a stint in Norway I'm coming back to Carlow. Ideally I'd like somewhere in the country around Carlow town, anywhere within a 10 odd mile radius would be grand. We're a family of 4 and quiet 350ish days out of the year :p Anyone got or know of somewhere for around 600 per month?

...and yes I'm looking on daft, myHome also!

Cheers folks

godwin wrote: »
    There you go , a great house in a very well to do , clean , quiet neighborhood.

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1230927

I went to the school around the corner :D Thanks for letting me know I'll give them a buzz tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 deedeepat

Not sure if Rochfort manor would suit you, its a lovely quiet estate neighbours are lovely and plenty of green area for the children to play, anyway it's about a 10 minute walk to carlow town maybe to near to the town for you.

deedeepat wrote: »
    Not sure if Rochfort manor would suit you, its a lovely quiet estate neighbours are lovely and plenty of green area for the children to play, anyway it's about a 10 minute walk to carlow town maybe to near to the town for you.

Yeah I think I know where it is, its out the road to the driving range? I'd be interested...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Sounds like a story, do tell. If it's a joke I don't get it. :confused:

Rathglen is the new housing estate in kileshin. many empty houses there. its opposite the glenside pub.

Rathglen is the new housing estate in kileshin. many empty houses there. its opposite the glenside pub.

Ah ok, I saw a lot of them for sale. Are there many people that actually live in them or is it a ghost estate?

Advertisement