Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How often do you change your underpants?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Is a thong classed as underwear?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Megglet

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    That's a myth. Far too uncomfortable, even when you put a fresh pair on backwards or inside out.

Line it with bubble wrap?
    Heck, let's all just wear bubble wrap for underwear.

I'm off to get a patent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

policarp wrote: »
    Is a thong classed as underwear?
    If wide enough yes - otherwise regarded as dental floss.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 krochford

once a week at 6.45pm on a tuesday, weither i need to or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Twice a day. In the morning & at night. More if I'm going to work/ goin out

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

me my 2 brothers and father all share underwear,theres about 15 paırs and we just wear whatever pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Degag wrote: »
    I wouldn't have thought hotpants would be very comfy while sleeping:confused:

Well I think they're comfy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Megglet wrote: »
    Line it with bubble wrap?
    Heck, let's all just wear bubble wrap for underwear.

I'm off to get a patent.

Hey! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

As soon as my white jocks become too brown.

• Advertisement

The prisoners were summoned to the concentration camp yard and the commandant announced that they all should have a change of underwear.

The Jews are to change with the gypsies and homosexuals.
    The Russians are to change with the English and French. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I change my underwear once a day, anything less than that is pretty disgusting. I wear tops and cardigans/jumpers once and I wear my jeans for ages, they get washed every few months. Bras every couple of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

Everyday LIKE my mammy thought to do. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭HemlockOption

1ZRed wrote: »
    Same. Twice a day if I'm going out or going to the gym. Gotta be fresh just in case I actually manage to get lucky!;) :p

oh, erm, three times a day. yeah that's right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

When the stench of Ammonia make's my eye's water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Medusa22 wrote: »
    I wear my jeans for ages, they get washed every few months. Bras every couple of weeks.

jesus you wash them jeans every few months? you do know the rest of your body sweats too & not just your genitals?

i wash my jeans after 2 or 3 days of wear.

even your boobs sweat so washing bras every few weeks is a bit manky..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Socks, jocks and t-shirt everyday. Jeans and jumper/hoody twice a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭davetherave

Change your skivvies daily (at least) you filthy animals!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭blue note

Depends. If I had a new girlfriend I was trying to impress I'd change them every second day. If not whenever they need to be changed.

Socks everyday, boxers either every day but sometimes every two days if I'm I have been too lazy to do a wash and need to spare them. Shirts, t-shirts and Polo's every two days, If you use a proper antiperspirant/deodorant there is no reason to change them everyday. It also means you dont have to wash them as often so they last longer. Jeans, probably every two weeks :pac:, I don't really wear jumpers very often (once or twice a month) so would get months without washing them. Washing a jumper after one wear is madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Usually twice, or on a busy day three times.

• Advertisement

Would that be whether they needed changing or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Some people must bring a change of underwear to work by the sounds of it. Changing 3 times a day is mind boggling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Some people must bring a change of underwear to work by the sounds of it. Changing 3 times a day is mind boggling.

They might have scarey jobs...

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭HemlockOption

I was wrong earlier - I meant four times a day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Hourly. Just for the craic like :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

If i have diarrhea and a some brown water comes out I usually tend to just wipe the boxers clean. I could get maybe 3 or 4 months before the skid marks really start to smell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

jesus you wash them jeans every few months? you do know the rest of your body sweats too & not just your genitals?

i wash my jeans after 2 or 3 days of wear.

even your boobs sweat so washing bras every few weeks is a bit manky..

I don't find it disgusting to wash a bra every few weeks, I wear different ones because I have plenty of them so I'm not wearing the same one every day, same goes with jeans. Armpits are the main source of sweat (and therefore odour) so that's why I wash my tops after wearing them once, and it is just good hygiene to wash underwear after wearing it once. My jeans don't smell so I don't wash them that often!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Every day. If I were to find that I was out of clean undies, I'd go commando rather than wear a dirty pair. During my lady time, I often change them twice a day. :o /too much information

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Novella wrote: »
    Well I think they're comfy!
    I would have just thought that in bed it's more comfortable to wear something loose and not something tight and clingy.

Advertisement