Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well, that escalated quickly

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

my freakin ears!

Why should I care?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

In before someone else states, that this thread was done ulread in the motors forum.

Also, thread tital looks very like the top rated comment.
    that escalated quickly

:cool: Roll Credits....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Wasn't expecting that.

Oh. Something happens at the end. I gave up after a few seconds as her voice was irritating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Mate, the face of some gals without make up would cause alot more crashes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

I'm just posting this so I can come back to it later. I'm at work, you see, and can't access YouTube videos from my computer.

I could, however, likely access the video using my phone but that would involve logging onto Boards.ie on my phone; waiting an age for everything to load; being barely able to see the forum menus because everything is so small - then clicking on the link to wait yet ANOTHER age for the video to load and there may still be buffering problems.

I actually wonder sometimes why I bother with this data plan. I pay $45 per month for a so-called 'miracle plan' where I get unlimited data, unlimited texts and unlimited minutes. However, the data is terrible. It's as slow as Amanda Brunker and as reliable as Bertie Ahern. I'd go to a different provider but they're too expensive. The problem is that 'foreign' providers are actually currently not allowed in this country which distorts the market.

Yeah, so anyway, I'll have a look at it later on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

wonder how many crashes are cause by men putting on make-up ?

or how many men crash because they are looking at a women (either putting on make-up or just looking hawt walking past !!)

It kinda reminds me of this ad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

PCPhoto wrote: »
    wonder how many crashes are cause by men putting on make-up ?
    I don't know, 7? Oh, wait that was rhetorical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

In before someone else states, that this thread was done ulread in the motors forum.

Also, thread tital looks very like the top rated comment.

:cool: Roll Credits....

I give you thanks just for the sig. Great work. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

That was tame. If this was an Irish made awareness video it would have ended with her getting decapitated and the mortician finishing the make up.

I give you thanks just for the sig. Great work. :)

Thank you. :) your the first person that liked it. All the hard work was worth it even for one person to say "hey nice sig".

I can make you one if you wish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭RHarrow

Title (not 'tital') came from Reddit to be honest although it's appropriate and funny so I felt no harm would be done in sharing the joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Thank you. :) your the first person that liked it. All the hard work was worth it even for one person to say "hey nice sig".

I can make you one if you wish?

Can I have one too?

I have been lacking a decent sig on Boards since I came here.

a fat guy wrote: »
    Can I have one too?

I have been lacking a decent sig on Boards since I came here.

Yes you may. What interests have you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

Finally an ad that doesnt just blame every crash on males under 25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

i still fapped and came

pdfile 1 - VW - 0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Could of been worse. She could have had no make up on at the start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Yes you may. What interests have you?

Books, fitness, Karate and miniature wargaming.

I'll just let you go nuts with your creative juices...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I saw a chap shaving while driving the other day, it's not just women who are at this. It's idiots in general.

An ads should be made geared not towards a specific age group or gender, but at morons as a whole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

I knew there was something up when she moved straight to the highlight pale eyeshadow without first using primer and a darker base colour for the lids. Can't get anything past me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭RHarrow

phasers wrote: »
    I saw a chap shaving while driving the other day, it's not just women who are at this. It's idiots in general.

An ads should be made geared not towards a specific age group or gender, but at morons as a whole.
    If it was a portable electric razor then it's still quite a distance away from being make up in terms of the concentration needed to do it.

Not saying it's right to be doing while driving, but it's an infinite amount better than trying to apply makeup.

With regards to the people who are "at this", in my own experience (and I'm on the roads a lot), it's mainly women who are distracting themselves from the task at hand, normally either on the phone (the most common) or doing their make up.

Not saying I haven't encountered men on the phone but for every lad I've seen with the phone to his ear I've seen at least one hundred of each of the above two categories of activities done by women.

It's right to target it to be honest. They targeted young lads speeding and rightly so as it's a huge issue, but they should equally be trying to reduce the amount of women fecking around behind the wheel as even though less fatalities come from it, damage still happens to both car and person when a collision happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Those 500,000 people who are causing the crashes should take a lesson from Mr. Bean. He may be a bit of a dope but he can get changed and wash his teeth while driving and he didn't crash. Nothing is beyond him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Yeah, and the other day, I saw somebody talking on their mobile phone whilst driving...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PrivatePony17

<snip>

Don't post links to bump your personal profiles on other websites please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Had to turn off after 5 seconds. Her annoying voice and accent bored through my brain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

MJ23 wrote: »
    Had to turn off after 5 seconds. Her annoying voice and accent bored through my brain.
    You missed the good bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Wasn't expecting that one! Now I gotta go change my pants! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭TheFruitarian

I saw a chap shaving while driving the other day, it's not just women who are at this.

That was me, my bad.

You should have seen the looks and fist waving I got when I stuck my head out the window and tried to rince my face with the windscreen washer - people can be so dramatic.

Advertisement