Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry v Accounting

• 05-07-2012 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Which would you choose at higher level?
    Which ye reckon is easier to gain marks in?
    Would ye rate one more difficult than the other?
    Have never done either before.

Thanks a mil:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 inkapinka

shinesun wrote: »
    Which would you choose at higher level?
    Which ye reckon is easier to gain marks in?
    Would ye rate one more difficult than the other?
    Have never done either before.

Thanks a mil:)

I choose chemistry and have it done well(in my opinion) for 5th year and i think it is quiet easy subject. I have got 94% in my summer test at hl. biology for example is more dificult, i got only 89% at hl for my summer test. I don't know anything about accouting but i think your chose should be based on your future plans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭Mr.Fun

easier A1 is def accounting. very predictable too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭shinesun

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 49 hiyakeano

I did both and i have to say if you've a head for numbers and you're neat go for accounting it's really easy to grasp whereas even though i love chemistry it took me a lot of work to cover the whole course in comparison to accounting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Yeah if you're good at Accounting, do that. Like I remember agonising for ages trying to decide between Accounting and History back when I had to pick subjects and I'm so so glad I picked Accounting. I never really had to do anything outside of school in 5th year (that will change though) whereas for History I would've had to put hours upon hours into it, and I definitely had enough to do last year as it was. :p But that's History, err I find Chemistry to be grand but I spend much more time at it than Accounting. I've heard of many people saying it's ridiculously hard. I find it to be OK, even straightforward, as do most of my class so I think it really comes down to the teacher. If you have a good one and need it for a college course, do Chemistry, otherwise I'd go for Accounting (teacher-dependent too, it would be very hard without a teacher that can explain it).

Good luck. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭shinesun

Thanks guys. Have decided to do both.:)

Advertisement