Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steven Gerrard in Kilcoole tomorrow???

Options
  • 05-07-2012 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

A few of the Mums at shoreline kids camp this morning were saying that Steven Gerrard is in the new sports shop in Kilcoole tomorrow, anyone else here about this? cant be true can it?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

appleface wrote: »
    A few of the Mums at shoreline kids camp this morning were saying that Steven Gerrard is in the new sports shop in Kilcoole tomorrow, anyone else here about this? cant be true can it?????

havnt heard anything about it and there was nothing in the shop window this morning when i was down the village

• Registered Users Posts: 17 appleface

went on facebook.........looks like its true, unreal, my little lad will be over the moon!!!

http://www.facebook.com/TheSportZoneKilcoole

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

went on facebook.........looks like its true, unreal, my little lad will be over the moon!!!

http://www.facebook.com/TheSportZoneKilcoole

*makes note to be well out of the village by 11*

• Registered Users Posts: 18 charlie88

Yes it is true... i got a call today asking if i wanted to get in the back door for a shirt signing at 11 o clock....then the doors officially open to the public (at 11.30ish). "Tomorrow i meet a living legend".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Who? Golfer? DJ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

The Sport Zone Kilcoole

2 hours ago.

Hi everyone, we're sorry if people missed Stevie G today. We were given literally one minute's notice that he would be arriving. We would have loved everyone to have got a chance to meet him but we had no control how long he stayed. The shop owners have six football mad kids between them and they didn't even get there in time so we feel your pain if you missed out. That said we are grateful to a true living legend for making time to come to visit us in Kilcoole. We have some good photos of him at the shop and will post them tomorrow.

Facebook page with photos

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

Some photos of the visit over on the facebook page now

Advertisement