Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken I fone

• 05-07-2012 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Just thought its worth a mention...last week my ifone fell on marble floor and smashed. Also got the back damaged. I heard about the tech fixer in tullamore but the cost is 120 for 1 side and 75 for the back. Then I was given the number of a guy who does the job cheaper and quicker. Two days later I had my fone back perfect . The job cost me 100 back and front and is like new. The guys number is snip
    Please dont post anyones mobile number up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

LALUNE wrote: »
    Just thought its worth a mention...last week my ifone fell on marble floor and smashed. Also got the back damaged. I heard about the tech fixer in tullamore but the cost is 120 for 1 side and 75 for the back. Then I was given the number of a guy who does the job cheaper and quicker. Two days later I had my fone back perfect . The job cost me 100 back and front and is like new. The guys number is snipped.

Very difficult to spell "iphone" :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Did you fix your own phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 Dathi Horizon

lol nice try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I actually got my iPhone fixed this evening in tullamore by the guy from fixmyiphoneireland. Think he's on facebook. 35 euro for a new battery and the phone is as good as new!! Left it into him at 7 and he rang me at about 7:45. Delighted!

Just hope my laptop is fixed as rapidly ha :)

Advertisement