Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

caught a biting fcuking insect yoke on my arm

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

It might have been a mosquito. I caught one in the act two nights ago. They're bastards. Now, I have a huge red swelled are on my leg.

I don't react well to them and they also seem to love me. I caught another last night in the bedroom and took great pleasure in hunting and killing him. Fúcker.

Coulda fuhked it up the bum first.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Isn't this how Jeff Goldblum got his start?

Yeah,but he also just happened to have a particle matter transporter too.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

So I was in the bathroom spreading bread soda on my arm and rubbing it in and a moth flies into my face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

ilovesleep wrote: »
    So I was in the bathroom spreading bread soda on my arm and rubbing it in and a moth flies into my face.

Who keeps bread soda in their bathroom ?

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Baking soda!!!!

I don't have baking soda. I have baking powder and bread soda so I went with the bread soda because that's great stuff altogether for cleaning and things, apparently. That's what I was told.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Moths love you too so! Leave your bedroom window open tonight and your in for some loving!

Moths love you too so! Leave your bedroom window open tonight and your in for some loving!

I went to my room, switched of the light, went to bed, the dog in the bed and she sticks her snout in my face. I'm getting enough loving.

I went to my room, switched of the light, went to bed, the dog in the bed and she sticks her snout in my face. I'm getting enough loving.

Lucky you! I must be doing something wrong!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭rambutman

got many a horsefly bite............going swimming down the river, come out and they'd be on ya - like midges but on a larger scale........sore too

• Advertisement

Night now. Thanks for helping me tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

In a few months time expect a fully formed maggot to eat its way out of your skin .
    http://www.vexman.com/maggot.jpg

Dont click the link if squeamish :)

That pictures fake isn't it? Has to be fake, of course its fake, how is it not fake, IS IT FAKE?
    WHY DID I CLICK THE LINK GOD DAMNIT

TheStook wrote: »
    That pictures fake isn't it? Has to be fake, of course its fake, how is it not fake, IS IT FAKE?
    WHY DID I CLICK THE LINK GOD DAMNIT

This isnt though! The damage a giant centipede bite can do!

Warning this is quite graphic!

See, now I know I shouldn't click on that link but i'm too damn curious for my own good. **** you in advance, and Outkast, **** the lot of yee.! (Not joking, deadly serious)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Im calling peta!!!! Your in for it now mcmoustache!!

It's OK. I have PETA-Spray for getting rid of them. It smells a bit like bacon.

squod wrote: »
    Coulda fuhked it up the bum first.

I was hardly going to admit to that here, now, was I?

See, now I know I shouldn't click on that link but i'm too damn curious for my own good. **** you in advance, and Outkast, **** the lot of yee.! (Not joking, deadly serious)

Glad your serious or else I would have had to put a more graphic one up!

• Advertisement

Ah that has to be fake, i'm currently in a battle with me stomach trying to convince it that that was fake. I regret pressing that link more that anything in my life. Nobody click on that link. No more pictures, no more pain.

Ah that has to be fake, i'm currently in a battle with me stomach trying to convince it that that was fake. I regret pressing that link more that anything in my life. Nobody click on that link. No more pictures, no more pain.

Its supposed to be one of the most painful insect bites after the bullet ant. Usually people beg to have their limbs amputated post bite!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Are you on twitter?

Check out the NOPE thread in Cool Vids/Pics/Links. There are some impressive biting insects/arachnids and their victims there.

Its supposed to be one of the most painful insect bites after the bullet ant. Usually people beg to have their limbs amputated post bite!

So that picture was real? *Gulps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Bombay Allee

hornets have been flying into dublin via berlin

Check out the NOPE thread in Cool Vids/Pics/Links. There are some impressive biting insects/arachnids and their victims there.

I think I'll pass on that one kind sir. Thanks for informing me though, I'll be up all night hovering over the thread now.

hornets have been flying into dublin via berlin

I lived in Cyprus for a year as a kid and they had scary red hornets there near any source of water. Those feckers are like wasps on steroids. Their sting is pretty bad but they'll sting you a couple of times given the chance.

If I remember correctly, according to children's mythology:

One sting - sore
    Two stings - taken to hospital
    Three stings - sent home to country of origin
    Four stings - you die.

Ah, the innocence.

I got stung twice during that year and while sore, it wasn't much worse that a wasp sting.

Advertisement