Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused around Trinity college?

Options
  • 06-07-2012 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, not sure if right forum or not, but seems like Dublin matches best for this,
    I am learner right now, got my test in 10 days so I spend like 5 hours driving every day. Mostly from 8 PM until like 1-2 AM.
    My accompanied driver isnt' local, but he has full license, but he's not from Dublin so he doesn't know city centre.
    I was driving today and got confused, I saw a sign at trinity college which indicated that some traffic isnt' allowed to turn right, but I didn't have time to read it as traffic was moving forward. So I decided to drive around. It seemed like all lanes there were marked as Bus lanes so I got really into panic and just drove through. was I allowed to do that? Can someone perhaps link me a list of streets that non-taxis and buses can and cannot drive in Dublin? It was very awkward...

8eee429f.jpg

Comments

Advertisement