Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hpi savage xss, Parts!

Options
  • 06-07-2012 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Can anyone tell me if anywhere in Dublin sells Hpiracing Parts. Need a few bits for my Xss. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Don't waste your time and money trying to be locally. Sad but true. Online FTW - towerhobbies, modelsport, ebay,..........

• Registered Users Posts: 8 keith 120788

not sure if its appropriate to post this as may be classed as advertising but mcmodels new ross will hopefully be a distributor for hpi next week once paperwork is finalised.
    If inappropriate please remove immediatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Slaacer

I know there was a RC shop in the airside sword indus estate behind the peugeot dealer which had HPI gears but haven't been there in a year now so don't know if still in business - otherwise best to go online - a few options to you there as listed in above posts but I find these rather good http://www.amainhobbies.com/ up to you. good luck.

PS i'm in the same boat as I have a e-firestorm 10T

Advertisement