Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art/Painting Classes Near Lifford/Strabane/Letterkenny?

Options
  • 06-07-2012 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am curious if anyone knows of any painting classes that are coming up anytime in the next few months anywhere near Lifford? I can't seem to have any luck Googling anything these days and I know that there are some.
    Maybe there are websites where one could look up stuff like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

This thread might help
    LINKY

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LKK

I am also looking for class for Letterkenny area, evenings, any ideas????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

hi, is it for a group or just for yourself? I teach art, and I run workshops in Newtonstewart, Donegal Town, Rossnowlagh and recently in Stranorlar. If there were a few people interested, I would run one in Lifford and Letterkenny. If you send me a private message I will get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

Keep an eye on the Local Notes sections of the local papers for the areas you are interested in. They will often have a mention of classes that are starting up or looking for new members.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

Cara House in Letterkenny often do morning art classes, and sometimes evening ones. I don't see any listed now but usually new courses start in September. You could also try the Community Centre, FAS and Rossan College.
    As suggested above, check the community notes in the local papers.
    And if you're looking for craft classes, PM me. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement