Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing a grey arrow for "Newbies & FAQ"

Options
  • 06-07-2012 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

I think this is the right place (if not, please move it, thanks :))
    When you go to the dropdown menu at the top of the page (non mobile version), you see "boards.ie adverits. ie My Forums Arts Biz" and so on. Anytime you click on those, you get a list of of forums to go to. Some have a grey arrow pointing right > to indicate sub-forums. "Newbies and FAQ" has this but has no sub-forums to appear when I post on it.

If it matters, I use adblock, I have FireFox 8.0.1 and haven't used any anti-virus when I checked this is out. I know it's not a big issue but it reminds be of the "missing state benefits" that plauged boards for a while a couple of months ago. Not a big error at all but just a kind of "annoyance" :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,507 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

it's a private forum iirc, LGTB and TLL, podcast and Tatoos & piercings have similar from a quick scan of the menus

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

N&F Archive is the subforum, but it's not private, there's just no public post rights for there however.

Oddly though, it's not the same for Helpdesk, with its archive...

Advertisement